Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mother vs Wife

The topic says it all……

What's with this thing about Mother and Wife thingy???  Can they just possibly stay together and MTOB. *&%^*#$

The worst is we are the ones that are caught in between.  Side the mother, wife complains, Side the wife, mother not happy.  How can we make both happy and I'll definitely be the happiest of them all.

It all started when Mum was making a comment about the dress that wife is wearing. Saying that she should have bought a slightly bigger dress so that she can wear it again when the tummy gets bigger… What's wrong with the comment???  At that moment, I sure know that the fuse in my wife will go off….  And yes indeed, it happened when I was watching my favourite programme of the evening…. 

Tell me…….. Howwwww??????

Disclaimer: This communication contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us IMMEDIATELY that you have received it and destroy it. We are not liable for any unauthorised sending of or interference with this communication.

1 comment:

josce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.