Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Superstition during pregnancy

Yah, the title says it all................... believe it or not!!!

We have our fair shares of superstition from my mum and friends, but are they fact or fiction? Truth or Coincidence? No one can tell... as the saying goes, be safe than be sorry. Therefore, these will always linger around and more will be added, because everyone will want a healthy child and a safe delivery to both mum and baby...

Hmm, what should I do to the 37" LCD that I just bought, the computer table and the sofa that will be coming soon.... Guess I have to wait till after baby's 1st month before anything can be done.... But what a waste right? So I'm going to change my TV (without mounting) and fix up the computer table, the mounting of the LCD TV and the delivery of the sofa will wait till after baby's 1st month. ;)

By the way, did anyone tell you that you should not move anything in the house? Then how are we supposed to prepare the baby's room? Tsk tsk.....

Links :

No comments: