Sunday, June 8, 2008

Redang Heaven....


Hi Uncles/Aunts,

We just came back from my trip to Redang Island in Malaysia. It has beautiful beaches, with lots of fishes and nice weather.... the buffet spread was good and my parents enjoyed themselves with the food while I watched them...

The sandy beaches are white and fine.... the sea is clear and we can see up to more than 30 feets deep..... It's like heaven!!!

Here I am in a life jacket with Uncle Kevin....













That's mummy bringing me swimming in the sea... the water is very clear and I can see fishes swimming around us.....



Some of my uncles/aunts/friends that went along for the trip.... All the frogmen.....












Sleeping after a long day at the beach... See how secure I am in my mummy's arms.....







This is my god brother, Tavis, god-sister, Adelle and my friend Charmaine, enjoying some time at the beach













The coolest daddy and the cutest baby.... ;-)







Last but not least..... a "family" photo shoot.....

We Had FUN, FUN, FUN !!!!

No comments: