Saturday, March 21, 2009

My first Love?

Guess what.... I met this gorgeous girl at VivoCity recently... She's real cute.... You can see the pictures below...


Girl - Hi, I'm Lisa.

Issac - Hello there, I'm Issac... You are totally wet!!! What have you been doing?

Girl - I've play playing around the water feature....













Girl - You look so adorable, can I give you a hug?


Issac - Sure......

At the meantime, the boyfriend got jealous and came over......

Boy - HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?













Boy - Hey, don't you dare touch her

Girl - Don't worry Issac, I'm choosing you..... ignore him...

Issac - Lisa, you have something on your chest..... what's that......(censored!!!)





















Girl - Issac, I've got to go, give me your number and I shall contact. We can meet up for coffee or movie... Heard the Slumdog Millionaires is a pretty good movie.


Issac - So early... ok, you give me a ring, make sure it's during daytime Mon to Fri... that's when my parents are not at home..... See you!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: