Thursday, September 20, 2007

4th Sept 2007 (25 weeks)

Finally, here's the photo to Bb's scan...
Been busy, tired and lazy! hah!

Bb's 25 weeks now.




Btw, it's also Mac's birthday... See.. Bb did an unusual pose as Daddy's Bday present.. Hehe...
Wonder if I have been doing too much Yoga... Bb's also practicing!
Couldn't get a good photo of him. It's blocked by his legs :?

But... hmm... Doc says.. Bb is growing ok. But he 's thinner compared to last time. Asked me to rest more. Luckily didn't suggest me to eat more.. haha...
Then again, it's kind of tough trying to sleep with a weight permanently stuck on the tummy! Turning from side-to-side requires conscious effort. And... if I lie a bit too much onto the side of my tummy, Bb will remind me he's there! I get tickled or kicked.

No comments: